Things to be a part of this year at the Workshop
- Mr. Jeff Goff “Bee Retrieval For Venom Collection”
- Beginner Beekeeping Class focused on the First year as a Beekeeper.
- Fresh Made Cinnamon and Pecan rolls with fresh coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
- Keynote Speaker Mr. Kim Flottum “Honey Bee Nutrition”
- Dr. Samuel Ramsey “Varroa Destructor”
- Ms. Barbara Bloetscher (Ohio State Apiarist) “Ohio Apiary Inspection Process”
- Ms. Denise Ellsworth “Ohio Native Bees”
- VENDOR’S GALORE (Order your supplies and save on shipping, have them brought to the workshop)